What is BLESS?
This is being shared from an email I received from evangelismcoach.org. Read the rest of the article here:5 Ways to Bless Your Neighbors (read more)
Check out how his group turned “Bless” into a acronym B.L.E.S.S. for the 5 Ways
- B- Begin with prayer. We want you to ask, ‘God how do you want me to bless the people in the places you’ve sent me to?’
- L- Listen. Don’t talk, but listen to people, their struggles, their pains, in the places God sent you.
- E- Eat. You can’t just check this off. It’s not quick. You have to have a meal with people or a cup of coffee. It builds relationships.
- S- Serve. If you listen with people and you eat with people they will tell you how to love them and you’ll know how to serve them.
- S- Story. When the time is right, now we talk and we share the story of how Jesus changed our life.